1. Data controller
The data controller is HITBYTES S.r.l located in via Pietro Borsieri 25, cap 20159, Milan (MI), Italy, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Type of data processed
3. Purpose of and basis for the processing
Personal data will be processed for the following purposes:
- Purposes related to the provision of the services requested, ie answers to questions asked by users and sending of the requested information, using the chatbot, using communication channels with clients (contractual basis).
- Purposes related to the fulfillment of obligations under the law, a regulation, the Community legislation or an order of the Authority (such as for anti-money laundering) to which the Data Controller is subject (own legitimate interest basis).
- Purposes related to the exercise of a legitimate interest of the owner, including for example the right to defense in court detection of the degree of satisfaction on the quality of services (own legitimate interest basis).
- Specific and distinct consent for the purpose of marketing activities:
- sending by e-mail, mail and/or text messages and/or chat and/or telephone contacts, newsletters, commercial communications and/or advertising material on products or services offered by the Owner and (consent basis);
- sending by e-mail, mail and/or sms and/or telephone contacts of commercial and/or promotional communications of third parties (for example, business partners) (consent basis).
4. Nature of the provision of data
Without prejudice to what is indicated in relation to technical cookies, necessary for the functioning of the chatbot, users are free to provide their personal data, but the provision of data is a prerequisite for the execution of the service. Failure to provide data may make it impossible for the Data Controller to receive questions via the chatbot and to send the requested information.
5. Methods of treatment
Data will be kept for the time necessary to fulfill the aforementioned purposes and in any case for no more than 10 years from termination of the relationship for the purposes related to the services offered and no later than 2 years from the collection of data for the purposes related to activities of marketing.
6. Subjects who will receive access to the data
The personal and particular data voluntarily provided by you through the registration and use of the chatbot or acquired by Hitbytes S.r.l. through Facebook Messenger, Telegram, Whatsapp, Google Hangouts, Skype, Viber, LINE, WeChat and other means of communication can be communicated:
- to employees and collaborators of the Data Controller in Italy and abroad, in their capacity as persons authorized to process and/or internal process managers and/or system administrators;
- to third-party companies or other subjects (as an indication, credit institutions, professional firms, consultants, insurance companies for the provision of insurance services, etc.) who carry out outsourced activities on our behalf, in their capacity as sub-processors. In case consent is given for that purpose, this could include direct marketing company and advertising agencies;
7. Data transfer
Personal data is stored on servers located in Ireland and Frankfurt, within the European Union. In any case, it is understood that the Data Controller, if necessary, will have the right to move the servers even outside the EU, in a jurisdiction that may not be offering adequate safeguards to data processing. In this case, the Data Controller hereby ensures that the transfer of non-EU data will take place in accordance with the applicable legal provisions, subject to the stipulation of the standard contractual clauses provided by the European Commission.
8. Rights of the interested party
The user may at any time use of the rights referred to in articles 12 onwards of EU Regulation 2016/679, namely:
- to be given access to personal data;
- to obtain the correction or cancellation of the same or the limitation of the processing;
- to oppose the treatment;
- to the portability of data;
- to withdraw consent (without prejudice to the prior use of data);
- to file a complaint with the supervisory authority (https://garanteprivacy.it).
To use of the aforementioned rights, make a report or receive information on the processing of personal data, requests can be made by writing to the Data Controller at the address via Pietro Borsieri 25, Milan (MI), 20159, Italy or at the following email address electronic email@example.com.
Last Updated October 21 , 2018